Get in Touch!
Give us a call or fill out the form below to get in touch with us quickly. Need a quote? We can go through all of that together over the phone or fill out our quote sheet and submit for your custom quote.
- Be sure the moving company you choose is Bonded and Insured!
- It’s important the moving company you choose is the actual company doing your move! Many companies resource professional salesmen to secure moving contracts, these contracts are sometimes bid out to other moving companies to do the actual work.
- It’s important you hire a mover you trust with a proven track record! Be sure the company you have chosen has a “current” membership with associations that protect you! Bow Valley Moving Company are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the Canadian Association of Movers (CAM), the Calgary Chamber of Commerce and the Bow Valley Chamber of Commerce. If a problem arose that was complicated, these associations can step in to help negotiate.
- Workers Compensation Board (WCB) – Be sure the moving company you choose has “workers compensation” for their employees in case of injury. It’s also good to support companies who have additional health benefit insurance for their employee’s!
- It’s very important you don’t “sign-off” on the insurance coverage you’re approving to until you fully understand it! “Basic insurance” is automatically given to all contracts with a payout of .60 per lb! This is relatively nothing in terms of value and protects the moving company (not the client)! We offer a variety of options of insurance!
- At Bow Valley Moving Company all of our staff are professional, knowledgeable and truly care! All of trucks are clean and fully equipped with air-ride suspension for a smooth, shock-resistant delivery of your furniture and valuables! (leaf-spring suspension is very hard on cargo!)
- There are many things to consider when choosing a mover! We try our best to remove all the unwanted variables for your successful relocation!
- Check Social Media reports online with all companies you’re considering! Although these reports aren’t from accredited sources and can be falsified, you can still get a sense of the mover you're reviewing.
- When a representative from a moving company comes to quote your relocation, remember, you don’t have to sign any contract! Avoid the hi-pressure salesman! If you feel intimated and pressured to “sign-up” it’s your right to say “no” and end the meeting! Remember, there are no silly questions when choosing a mover!
- Having multiple billboards, nice ads and great websites does not give credence that they are a professional moving company… Take your time and do your homework!
- Be cautious of websites who offer you multiple “free online quotes.” These are called “lead-generation” websites! The owners of these websites have rarely worked in the moving industry! Most companies here may be considered questionable, they pay for these leads! If you choose to use one of these companies be sure to do your due diligence!
- Research “Moving Scams Canada” with the BBB, News & Social Media!
Thanks for considering Bow Valley Moving Company!
THANK-YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY!
WE APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY OF PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL MOVING SERVICE! THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW IS CONSIDERED CONFIDENTIAL BY BOW VALLEY MOVING AND WILL NOT BE SHARED! PLEASE COMPLETE THE QUESTIONS AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE, THE MORE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL HELP OUR TEAM GREATLY OF INITIALLY ASSESSING YOUR MOVE SO WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH A PROPER QUOTE. IF YOU WOULD RATHER CALL OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY TO DISCUS YOUR MOVE.